Stories of Strength - An Anthology for Disaster Relief

Writing for a Better Tomorrow

Friday, October 14, 2005

Only 72 Days Before Christmas

And you know what would be the PERFECT gift! How about a nice shiny new anthology? I think that would be cool too. Glad you agree. The website for the book called Stories of Strength is finally up and running. Check 'er out. It's pretty professional. Better than this pseudo-psite. Not to say I don't like my site here. It's just...well, go check it out.

Special shout out to my friend, Chris...y'know who y'ar (cuz I said your name)...who just landed possibly the sweetest job know to man besides a video game tester. On Monday, he starts his new position as a guy who updates scores on a website. So what he basically does is watch sports all day and when someone scores, he pressed a button to update the score. And here I am watching sports for free!!! I'm such a fool.

1 Musings:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CNET News
Your teen wants to buy a car -- do you make a loan from the "Bank Of MomandDad," make it a gift or say, "Get a job"? Do you have a better strategy? E-mail your advice.
Great blog. I run a home furnishings site. It's a guide to quality home furnishings, apparel and gift sites around the web. Stop by sometime!

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home