Stories of Strength - An Anthology for Disaster Relief

Writing for a Better Tomorrow

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Half-Blood Muse

Well...so, I finished the book about a week ago. What book? This book. If any of you out there are Harry Potter fans...and I know that there may be out there...then you already know what I'm going to talk about and it doesn't really matter. The rest of you who haven't read the new book yet. Chances are 5:1 in Vegas that you're not going to or if you do, you won't really understand the full impact of this.
So...

...Snape killed Dumbledore. I'm sorry, I'm sorry...hey, if you're freaking out about me telling you about who killed who (shadows of who killed Mr. Burns), then you really should put away your Pheonix feather wand and faux Maurader's Map and realize...'tis only a book. Granted, a very well written, excellent book or series of books which will, in my humbling opinion, go down as one of the greatest of all time. (Up there with, uh oh, Lord of the Rings, and Dark Tower series).

Anyway, there are countless theories out there recounting how Dumbledore is not dead and Snape being innocent. So I won't bore myself by posting them here. Just click the different coloured words and all shall be revealed.

All in all, in a nutshell, to tie it all up in a nice little bow, and any other cliche that could suffice, it is an excellent book. Do yourself a favour and read it. Then you will finally get all those little quips I made in the beginning. And maybe...just maybe...you'll wish you could do a Forbidden Curse on me because I told you the ending. Then again, maybe I made it all made up...

Until then, the Maddwriter Magically Muses On!

1 Musings:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now at the risk of being called a "muggle" , and a risk that is, jesus christ, am i the only one who sees this whole Harry Potter thing as crap? its a book people! I mean come on! its a book! $#$@!! a book! and a kids book at that , that is way too freakin long! I mean who wants to read 800 pages ??? hey vern, if i was reading something that long it better be the freakin Bible or the Qua'ran (sic). until it gets reviewed in MAXIM, count my interest as nil.

ahhh there.... dumbed down the Maddwriter blog, if only to further show my stupidity. but i dont care. its a %$@#%$@#!$!@ book!

-love, bloggy bloggenheimer

12:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home