Stories of Strength - An Anthology for Disaster Relief

Writing for a Better Tomorrow

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Musings in Disguise

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I don't know why I'm so excited about this but it seems El Speilbergo will be producing thenew Transformers movie. So here's my two cents on who should play a few of the roles:

Optimus - Keifer Sutherland. I'd enjoy the sheer possibility that at any moment, under that cool and collected exterior, Optimus could tear off Bumblebees arm and use it as a weapon against the enemy. Plus he's got the coolest voice this side of Samuel L. Jackson...speaking of...

Megatron - Samuel L. Jackson. This would be like the vocal equivalent to Boston vs. Yankees. And I'd think I'd be much cooler if Megatron quoted Bible verse before he pulled out a can of whoop-ass on the Autobots.

Bumblebee - Jason Alexander. Just neurotic enough. And he's shaped accordingly.

StarScream - Tom Cruise. The dude's gone nuts! He might as well channel that energy until he falls apart all together. He wouldn't do the original voice justice but when has an animated movie turned live action EVER done that.

Also, in a new character, I'd like to hear Stephen Hawkin do something. Heck, he's had an exoskeleton for years now. He's probably already saving the world!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But rest assured I'm going to be following along with ...this movie on IMDB. Oh yes I am

0 Musings:

Post a Comment

<< Home