Stories of Strength - An Anthology for Disaster Relief

Writing for a Better Tomorrow

Monday, May 09, 2005

A spot of tea and crumpets

So I'm working on my last short story called "The Famous Crate Jackson" doing a little research on the now defunct OK Cola (remember that?) and I came across a cool web site. Ever care to find out what your British Name would be?

My very British name is Damian Heath.
Take The Very British Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

That web site should pay me to have it included on my blog....hmmmmm... any way back to writing.

1 Musings:

Blogger Bloggy "the Blog" Blogenheimer said...

my fairy name :Dandelion Frosty Sweetheart

yours: Andromeda Sweety Sweetie-pie

teehee. i like mine better!

and i win the 3rd grade insult one :

me: Lieutenant Bashful H. Stupid-Butt

you: Captain Penis E. McStinkybutt

-really, i had the "mc" coming but shazaam!

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home